In This Series
- Not Ashamed of the Gospel (Romans 1:1-17)
- They Refuse to Give Thanks (Romans 1:18-32)
- A Circumcised Heart (Romans 2)
- So, Is There Any Advantage? (Romans 3:1-9)
- No One is Righteous (Romans 9-20)
- But Now, Jesus Christ (Romans 3:21-31)
- What About Abraham (Romans 4)
- Peace, Access, and Hope (Romans 5:1-11)
- By One Man (Romans 5:12-21)
- Remember, Count, and Present (Romans 6:1-14)
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Remember, Count, and Present (Romans 6:1-14)
Having established how believers had received justification and reconciliation, Paul turned his attention to the power of sin.
If god’s grace is free and more abundant where sin abounds than should Christians even worry about sin? Should we go on sinning so more grace will abound?
Paul describes how believers have shared in the death and resurrection of Jesus. How can those who have died to sin now live in sin?