In This Series
- Not Ashamed of the Gospel (Romans 1:1-17)
- They Refuse to Give Thanks (Romans 1:18-32)
- A Circumcised Heart (Romans 2)
- So, Is There Any Advantage? (Romans 3:1-9)
- No One is Righteous (Romans 9-20)
- But Now, Jesus Christ (Romans 3:21-31)
- What About Abraham (Romans 4)
- Peace, Access, and Hope (Romans 5:1-11)
- By One Man (Romans 5:12-21)
- Remember, Count, and Present (Romans 6:1-14)
Sunday, February 09, 2020
No One is Righteous (Romans 9-20)
After three chapters of discussing sin, Paul reached his final conclusion: no one is righteous.
For Paul, that is best described by the phrase, “all are under sin.” Sin is not just mistaken choices or wrong decisions. Sin is a force that influences all of who we are. This is the problem facing humanity. The power of sin’s influence.