In This Series
- The Repetition of Human Pride (2 Kings 1)
- Responses to the Voice of God (2 Kings 2)
- Hearing What We Want to Hear (2 Kings 3)
- Clinging to the Lord (2 Kings 4)
- Offended by God's Command (2 Kings 5)
- The Justifications of Greed (2 Kings 5)
- Miracles and Human Progress (2 Kings 6:1-7)
- Blindness and a Prayer for Vision (2 Kings 6:8-23)
- Desperate Times (2 Kings 6:24-7:20)
- Elisha Wept at the Warning (2 Kings 8:1-15)
Second Kings (10)
Sunday, March 27, 2022
Clinging to the Lord (2 Kings 4)
Having stood before kings, rulers, and officials Elisha next found himself in the company of two everyday women, both facing personal needs.
Their situation left them confused about God’s intentions but in their moment of fear, they turned to God. They feared him and clung to him. They are models for us of what to do with our own questions, doubts, and fears.