In This Series
- Abounding in Love (Philippians 1:1-18)
- Worthy of the Gospel (Philippians 1:19-30)
- Not Something to Grasp (Philippians 2:1-13)
- Examples of the Gospel Lived Out (Philippians 2:19-30)
- Power of His Resurrection (Philippians 3:1-11)
- Pressing Toward the Prize (Philippians 3:12-21)
- Think About These Things (Philippians 4:1-9)
- Through Him (Philippians 4:10-32)
Sunday, April 14, 2019
Examples of the Gospel Lived Out (Philippians 2:19-30)
Paul has offered some of his most moving language to describe the incarnation of Christ and his own willingness to sacrifice his life. But Paul also wants to offer the Philippians examples of how Christ’s humility can be lived ou tin the everyday world of Philippi.
Paul offers them the examples of Timothy and Epaphroditus.